Friday, February 8, 2013

MannKrafted 5-Dot Bag Tags. HandMade and Ready!

I have always dabbled in new ways to put out products that the guys who like my work could enjoy, without having to make the big leap and purchase one of my putters.  I have done a few ball markers, some aluminum bag tags and even some cuff links.  They were all a lot of fun, but this new design beats them all.................well, not all of them, ;).
The new bag tags are made out of copper plate.  First, they are cut by waterjet, milled for the 5-dot logo, slot and personalization box (optional) , then they are 100% hand finished in clean satin or torch'd finish.  I have weighed the thought of paint filling the rings, but I think that the clean look is simple, sharp and classy and have chosen to leave them this way.  You can let me know your thoughts on the looks and maybe I'll do a few with some basic fill colors and see how they are received.
I have several made up and can fill orders in two days, maximum.  
Check out the pictures and if you like what you see, the option is there to purchase now and get one of the very first pieces ever made.
Thanks for your support of MannKrafted.
LaMont in AZ






MannKrafted Custom Milled Putters and Designs 





Options

3 comments:

  1. Can you post a picture of one that has been customized? I would like to buy one for a friend as a thank you gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only snapped a single picture of the one I made for my SoCal rep and it was done with my phone. Picture is poor, but the small box would be the same and the hand stamping would be improved. First one is always a gamble on spacing and I missed by a hair on Nigel's name placement.
      Let me know and I can have one done by Monday afternoon.
      Thanks for your interest,
      LaMont in AZ

      Delete